Working with and managing Clients in a WFH environment is challenging. Most of us have been doing it for a while now and this course will help you to relook at the way you have been working with Clients and to rethink or refresh your approaches. Get top tips on how to understand Clients better and how to make yourself invaluable to them.
- A 90-minute training course running 10am – 11.30am
- Structured and interactive session with individual and small group exercises
- Zoom and Power Point used as session facilitation equipment
- Preparation task set for the course in advance
- Slides detailing course content available after the course
- Good Client service – how to understand and pre- empt needs and expectations
- Client relationship building – developing and building strong relationships virtually
- Being proactive to add value for Clients
- Dealing with dissatisfied Clients – strategies to use and approaches to adopt
- Appropriate for junior to mid-level agency staff with any type of Client contact
25th May 2021
10am to 11.30am
Fran Longford spent 15 years heading up Client business at various top agencies, leading teams on everything from alcohol and finance to grocery and telecoms. Fran then became joint MD of Triangle Communications, an independent integrated agency and was responsible for both existing and new Client retention and agency staff development. In 2000 she moved on to set up FL Training to pursue her passion for people development. She runs training programs and coaching for the marcoms industry to enable mangers and teams to perform at their best and to inspire them to motivate and empower their teams.
Date/TimeTuesday 25 May 2021 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Bookings are closed for this event.