Date(s) - Tuesday, 31 August 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Being a truly effective leader starts with YOU! It’s about being self-aware, knowing what really matters to you and what your strengths and preferences are. Once you’ve got clear on the core foundations of who you are, the real power of great leadership can be unleashed by ensuring your thoughts, words and actions are always in alignment. This is the only way to build deep trust and respect from your team. When you’re true to who you are and behaving in line with your authentic self, people will really sit up and listen to what you have to say.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why authentic leadership is important and the impact of inauthentic leadership
- Who are you?
- Getting clear on personal strengths and preferences
- Getting clear on personal purpose and values
- Bringing personal purpose and values to life in your people leadership role
- Role modelling expected behaviour ensuring alignment of thoughts, words, and actions
DELEGATE LEVEL: Account Executives to Account Directors
DATE: 31st August 2021
TIME: 10am to 11.30am
Jo Webb is a leadership and performance coach, and the founder of Culture Co. She has over 20 years’ experience working with global SMEs across the media, digital and creative sectors. Her high-impact coaching and training helps businesses create thriving workplace cultures – places where people are set up and supported to make the most of their potential.