Effective Time Management Skills : ‘All-in-90’ TRAINING
Managing your time in a WFH environment is challenging. Most of us have been doing it for a while now and this course will help you to relook at the way you have been working and to rethink or refresh your approaches. Get top tips on how to make the most of your time and how to feel more on top of your work.
- A 90-minute training course running 10am – 11.30pm
- Structured and interactive session with individual and small group exercises
- Zoom and Power Point used as session facilitation equipment
- Preparation task set for the course in advance
- Slides detailing course content available after the course
- Personal time management problems
- Task and time planning – systems and guidance
- Project planning – defining goals and objectives.
- The importance of prioritising and essential skills to learn
- Improving productivity day to day
- Dealing with time management panics and crises
- Appropriate for junior to mid-level agency staff
DATES AND TIMES
28th September, 10am to 11.30am
Fran Longford spent 15 years heading up Client business at various top agencies, leading teams on everything from alcohol and finance to grocery and telecoms. Fran then became joint MD of Triangle Communications, an independent integrated agency and was responsible for both existing and new Client retention and agency staff development. In 2000 she moved on to set up FL Training to pursue her passion for people development. She runs training programs and coaching for the marcoms industry to enable mangers and teams to perform at their best and to inspire them to motivate and empower their teams.
Date/TimeTuesday 28 September 2021 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Bookings are closed for this event.