Date(s) - Tuesday, 20 July 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
If you aim for nothing, you’ll hit it every time (Zig Ziglar). We know this couldn’t be truer yet many of us go from one day to the next with nothing but a mounting ‘todo’ list in front of us. Whilst it can be easy to let the stress of day-to-day life overwhelm us, if we want to achieve more in the future then we have to stop, reflect, and take definitive action. Goals create possibility and require us to grow. They’re fundamental to the learning process. Goal-setting that focuses on personal development has been shown to improve resilience in times of adversity. During this highly interactive session, we’ll share our simple approach to setting motivating goals that are connected to your company’s vision and what’s important right now.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The uncertain and volatile world of work today – seeing uncertainty and change as an opportunity to learn
- What are goals? A ‘call to action’ beyond the ‘to do’ list, making you sweat and creating a bit of fear all at the same time
- How to set good goals – the fundamentals that will make them stick and motivate people to work hard to achieve success
- The importance of goals being aligned with your purpose and values
- A goal-setting tool and action plan to takeaway that will ensure goals are kept alive
DELEGATE LEVEL: Account Executives to Account Directors
DATE: 20th July 2021
TIME: 10am to 11.30am
Jo Webb is a leadership and performance coach, and the founder of Culture Co. She has over 20 years’ experience working with global SMEs across the media, digital and creative sectors. Her high-impact coaching and training helps businesses create thriving workplace cultures – places where people are set up and supported to make the most of their potential.