‘All-in-90’ TRAINING : Leading With Purpose
Only 9% companies came out of the last recession thriving. But at the same time a number of successful start-ups were formed (WhatsApp, Instagram, Pinterest, Slack to name a few). These businesses thrived because they put ‘purpose’ front and centre. They moved quickly to respond to the changing needs of all their stakeholders – their customers, people, and communities. And they grabbed the opportunity to deliberately build an authentic and powerful sense of purpose that would live way longer than the crisis.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to nail an authentic business purpose that shines a light on what you stand for
- How to bring your purpose to life by viewing it through the eyes of all your stakeholders
- The importance of making purpose personal for your employees and some tips to help you get started
- How to track and measure success
- What purpose-led communication looks and feels like
DELEGATE LEVEL: Group Account Directors, Board Directors, MDs and CEOs
DATE: 13th April 2021
TIME: 10am to 11.30am
Jo Webb is a leadership and performance coach, and the founder of Culture Co. She has over 20 years’ experience working with global SMEs across the media, digital and creative sectors. Her high-impact coaching and training helps businesses create thriving workplace cultures – places where people are set up and supported to make the most of their potential.
Date/TimeTuesday 13 April 2021 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Bookings are closed for this event.