Date(s) - Tuesday, 06 July 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
There are people we can get on with easily; we ‘click’. And some people we don’t. Colleagues, clients, prospects, team members – some of them are more difficult than others; their behaviour can seem odd, unreasonable, irrational to us. Yet some people seem to connect easily with all types of people. What is the trick? How do you become more adaptable? How can you influence, manage, sell to, work with people who are ‘not your type’ just as easily as those that are?
** AS PART OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR OWN EVERYTHING DiSC CATALYST WORKPLACE PERSONALITY PROFILE**
- How to use your profile to understand personality style at work: articulate your priorities, motivators, stress triggers and the factors that shape your personality at work;
- How to read others’ personality styles in under 1 minute;
- Understand the motivators, stress triggers and factors that shape different personality styles;
- Learn how to make adaptations to better influence and disagree with others;
- Identify strategies for you to make a more effective and meaningful connection with two people in your working life.
Anyone whose role involves influencing or connecting with others – either within or outside of their own organisation.
DATE: 6th July 2021
TIME: 10am to 11.30am
Rachel Boothroyd is a lawyer turned trainer and coach. She specialises in communication and teamwork and uses workplace personality profiling technologies to deliver results. Her approach is guided by her 26 years in business and scientific background. Clients particularly appreciate Rachel’s left-brain, right-brain style which combines emotional understanding and practical, applicable methods.
Bookings are closed for this event.