Authenticity is a bit of a buzz word at the moment, but what actually is it? Is it possible to be ‘too authentic’ if we over share or are we talking about something else entirely? This session will explore authenticity first and foremost, and then relate it back to leadership. How can I show up as an authentic leader? How can I create systems in which others can show up as themselves?
- A 2-hour training course
- Structured and interactive session with individual and small group exercises
- Zoom and Power Point used as session facilitation equipment
- Handout with content overview and additional resources available after the course
- The difference between self-monitoring and authenticity
- How authenticity requires deep processing of emotion
- Linking our thoughts, behaviours and feelings
- The role of values and purpose
- How to create systems in which people feel like they can ben themselves
Aimed at everyone at all levels
DATES AND TIMES
27th April, 9am to 10am
Roxanne Hobbs is a certified co-active coach who is also trained in the work of Brené Brown. She is passionate about the diversity and inclusivity agenda believing that we need to remove the barriers to success in the workplace and create cultures where people can show up as themselves and be valued for it. Her background is in the media and creative industries and she strongly believes that the skills needed there – including creativity and innovation – are rooted in diversity, authenticity and vulnerability. Roxanne is a powerful combination of real-world leadership experience, well developed and technical coaching skills and a truly sensitive and intuitive approach. Her work around inclusivity is capable of being the catalyst for the people and organisations who want to make a difference and be game changers.
Date/TimeThursday 27 April 2023 9:00 am - 11:00 am