CEO SUMMIT – Making the pitch process fit for purpose (By invitation only)
Pitching is both one of the most stressful and rewarding roles when working in an agency.
However the pitch process is a big determinant as to which briefs agency respond as many are prepared to just say no!
In Quarter 1 the Alliance is focussed on helping agencies ‘Win the War on Talent’ and believe that if the pitch process was fit for purpose then it would create a better working environment that will:
- Help retain talent
- Improve agency profitability (as less losses on unwarranted pitches)
- Ensure that the resulting Client/Agency relationship from the pitch is optimised
Charlie Carpenter, CEO of Creative Brief, will lead the discussion and seek the support of the CEOs of Alliance members to adapt the pitching process so it addresses:
- Speed – a 6 month process not workable
- Real life working relationships – a creative ‘shoot out’ does not reflect this
- Mental Health & diversity – making it a positive experience for those taking part and ensures a diverse team
- Commercial imperatives – is financially viable for both Clients and agencies
So please be a part of this discussion and onward campaign and let’s see if we can make the pitching process fit for purpose.
To RSVP to the Summit please register below
Date/TimeTuesday 08 February 2022 9:00 am - 10:00 am