Client Referrals For The Reluctant : TRAINING
Client Referrals For The Reluctant
Every year, the jfdi/ Opinium New Business Barometer highlights the untapped opportunity of client referrals as a prospecting strategy.
Unsurprisingly, this led to your request for a dedicated working session on the art and science of referrals. And specifically, practical tips and tools on how to ask for more of them.
We’ve been working with mark@jfdi to create a one-hour, online bitesize session with Graham Eisner, one of Goldman Sach’s most successful sales professionals and author of ‘Just Ask!’.
During the session Graham will cover:
- Why should referrals be your number one prospecting tool?
- Why don’t we ask for referrals?
- What are the negative mindsets that hold us back from asking?
- How to ask in a meeting comfortably, using a simple 7-step process
- How to create a prioritised referral list
- Live Q&A – where you will be given the opportunity to talk through your own scenarios and examples so that everyone can learn from each other.
Places will be available on a first come first served basis.
DATE: Tuesday 6th September
TIME: 9am to 10am
Graham Eisner has devoted 30 years to understanding the power of client referrals for businesses. In his 10 years as a private client salesperson at Goldman Sachs he developed a methodology for referrals from clients, internal partners and intermediaries that made him one of their most successful sales professionals.
He developed a training programme which he ran for 3 years at Goldman Sachs, and since then has worked as a referrals consultant and trainer, teaching his system to thousands of professional salespeople for clients such as Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Julius Baer, Seven Investment Management and other leading brands. He has just published a book on this subject called ´Just Ask´
Date/TimeTuesday 06 September 2022 9:00 am - 10:00 am
This event is fully booked.