TRAINING : Confidence Counts
Confidence is a key component in your performance at work – in leadership, client handling, project management, creativity, building trusting relationships, decision-making and importantly enjoying what you do.
This session is a deep dive into how to become more confident. Confidence is not fixed, it’s a muscle and if we know how to exercise it, it will become stronger.
We will cover
- The theory of how to build confidence and how the brain will support you, once you train it
- Learn a simple model to expand your comfort zone to build more confidence
- Work through limiting beliefs around your own capabilities
- Build an action plan to see your confidence grow.
A fun, interactive and creative session which will include bite sized theory, quizzes, personal reflection time, group discussion and small break outs. The aim is for you to emerge with practical tips and learning you can apply immediately back in the agency.
- Improved confidence, improved performance, client delivery and communication
- Realisation of the importance of confidence for development
- Delegates have an action plan and concrete goals for building confidence effectively
- Our exercises are simple to apply in the workplace and enable you to track your progress
Who is it for
Anyone who leads a team.
DATE AND TIME
8th August, 10am to 11.30am
Sharon Baker is a highly experienced leadership coach and trainer. For 10 years she has coached CEO’s, entrepreneurs and leadership teams in creative agencies and corporations like the BBC, Barclays, Esso to enable leaders and managers to have the confidence, authenticity and emotional intelligence to perform at their best and lead high performing teams. She is in the top 1% of accredited coaches in the UK, and trains professional coaches. She worked in creative agencies for 20 years as an award-winning producer, client services director and as MD. She has a psychology degree, is a fine artist and has a Post Grad in coaching.
Date/TimeTuesday 08 August 2023 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Less than 2 hrs