Date(s) - Wednesday, 09 February 2022 - Wednesday, 09 March 2022
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
DEVELOP A COACHING STYLE TO BECOME AN AUTHENTIC MANAGER AND INFLUENCE YOUR AGENCY CULTURE
(A TWO PART SERIES)
Coaching is an essential skill that will help you lay the groundwork for becoming a future leader. This is a live online training course that offers a thorough and practical introduction to the skills and practices of good coaching. PLUS Every delegate will leave with a Buddy in place to practice coaching on an on-going basis after the workshops.
THE WORKSHOP PROGRAMME:
- What is coaching?
- Why is it useful?
- How to coach
- What are the key coaching questions?
- When to use them
Learn practical coaching skills & techniques and when to apply them:
- Listening vs advice
- Observation vs criticism
- Silence vs interruption
Everyone who has a responsibility for managing others, but especially Senior Account Managers, Account Directors and Senior Account Directors with an appetite to lead high performance teams.
How will these workshops benefit you?
- Feeling confident and authentic in your role as manager
- Being directive without being dictatorial
- Giving you the skills to build better relationships with your team and keep them motivated
- Providing you with the skills to rapidly develop rapport with your clients
- Improving your ability to think on your feet
- Building confidence to successfully handle difficult conversations
- Developing your capacity to cope with uncertainty and feel more resilient
- Reducing your feelings of stress by shortening meeting times and managing emails
- Learning new skills to effectively manage your own personal development
- Laying the groundwork for becoming a future leader
How will these workshops benefit the agency?
- Reduction in staff turnover: coaching leads to better employee engagement, improved satisfaction and better teamwork. Research has shown that recognition and feeling valued is a more powerful motivator than money when it comes to staff retention.
- Increased revenue and improved client relationships: coaching gives employees more tools to really understand the needs of their client/s and the skills to feel more confident about handling difficult conversations.
- Increased profitability: a coaching approach encourages improved focus, greater employee engagement and better productivity. It builds resilience and helps reduce stress and burnout as people feel more valued.
- Improved collaboration and inclusivity – key issues for today’s workforce.
Catherine Lamb is a certified Executive Coach from Henley Business School and accredited by the International Coaching Federation. In the past she worked for over 15 years as a headhunter, recruiting for advertising and marketing agencies. Catherine has lived and worked overseas with experience of setting up new businesses in Central and Eastern Europe and recruiting and leading large teams. Since 2019 she has been a full-time coach helping senior professionals overcome the challenges of a major career transition. In addition, Catherine offers coaching programmes and masterclasses on well-being; working with agencies to improve staff retention.
Members – £675 plus Vat
Non-Members – £875 plus Vat
YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND BOTH DATES
Dates & Times
- Wednesday 9th February – 9am – 12pm
- Wednesday 9th March – 9am -12pm