EXCELLENCE TRAINING : Excellence in Digital Channels – DELIVERED VIRTUALLY
A comprehensive online training course aimed at any agency role looking to better understand digital and social media channels and the opportunities for clients.
This course will take you through key essentials that agencies can offer their clients in terms of websites, email marketing, social media campaign management, paid digital advertising and deeper digital experiences.
This online training focuses on developing and enhancing the knowledge of digital platforms and the confidence for account teams and agency specialists in providing great digital services.
Structured live virtual training session delivered through Zoom.
- Content delivered via screen share Power point and group discussion plus short, small group break out exercises
- In course replay of understanding to receive Excellence Digital Channels Certificate
- Digital channels ecosystem
- How digital channels work along a user journey
- Each digital channel: what works well
- Client brief and live teamwork response
- Review and feedback
- A solid understanding of different digital and social media channels
- A key understanding of when different channels work at stages of a campaign journey
- Putting what you have learned into practice to test, learn and improve your processes
- Confidence to better brief your internal teams and help your proposals to clients
- Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director/Account Director/Teams providing digital services
- Group size 20 delegates maximum
DATES AND TIMES
- 7th July, 10am to 4pm
Tiffany St James has trained over 10000 people in digital skills over the last seven years. She runs two consultancies: Transmute which she founded seven years ago for digital strategy and digital skills provision and Curate42 which she co-founded 2 years ago for immersive digital experiences. She originally helped Google set up Squared Online, their flagship digital course, and lectured live for 5 years for Google as well as training agencies and organisations directly from Government, Parliament and local authorities to setting up MTVs training facility across Europe and directly training Viacom social media teams. Aside from Training Tiffany regularly delivers social media campaigns for clients from driving vaccinations to art exhibitions. She also founded Consultancy Club to train independent consultants in the business of consultancy.
Date/TimeThursday 07 July 2022 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.