EXCELLENCE TRAINING : Excellence in Strategic Thinking – DELIVERED VIRTUALLY
Strategy and creativity are joined at the hip. Strategy is creatively fertile, great creative work achieves strategic objectives.
In this session we learn about inspirational strategy through award winning case histories
WE WILL COVER
- A framework for how agency strategists find insight and write briefs
- Their key insights and the creative work it inspired
- Creative thinking techniques and methods
- The session will be split 50/50 between case histories and breakouts to use methods
- The session will be packed with examples and will be highly interactive
Types of insight in communications and how strategists find insight
Finding insight in the product or brand
How difference can be found in product investigation and/or brand distinctiveness. Case histories, creative examples and method breakout
The Power of Context
How understanding the competitive and cultural context helps define the opportunity. Case histories, Creative example and method Breakout
How uncovering what really motivates the audience can be the key
Case histories, Creative example and method Breakout
Summary and methods for you to use
Discussion and further resources
Confidence: to take strategic leadership on accounts
Practical & Useful: frame work and workshop techniques to use with your team to get quickly from client brief to solutions
Inspiration: the latest and best case histories.
- Account Handlers, Planners and Creative People that want to add strategic value to their clients’ business.
- Group size 8 delegates maximum
- Two virtual training sessions of 3 hours duration each
- Course run on 2 consecutive days over one week
DATES AND TIMES
- 25th April – 9am to 12.30pm
- 26th April – 9am to 12.30pm
Julian Saunders is a strategist, trainer and writer who has had three careers. In advertising, he was Planning Director at Ogilvy, Head of Strategy at McCann-Erickson and CEO of red cell advertising, a WPP agency dedicated to challenger thinking. He took a sabbatical in 2003/4 to edit a textbook for The Account Planning Group on the impact of digital technology. ( “The Communications Challenge” APG 2004). Then he focussed on design thinking and the application of Behavioural psychology to behaviour change. He was Non-executive Planning Director of Good Technology (gt), ran The Big Thinkers program for UK government (COI) and joined an Innovation team at Google (The Zoo).
Date/TimeMonday 25 April 2022 - Tuesday 26 April 2022 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.