What is empathy and how is it so very different to sympathy? How can empathy drive connection? Why is it such a vulnerable choice? Is it possible to learn how to be more empathetic? We will answer all of these questions and give you tools to practice exercising your empathy muscles.
- A 2-hour training course
- Structured and interactive session with individual and small group exercises
- Zoom and Power Point used as session facilitation equipment
- Handout with content overview and additional resources available after the course
- The difference between empathy and sympathy
- Empathy as the antidote to shame
- Empathy misses
- Commitment to practicing empathy and screwing it up
Aimed at everyone at all levels
DATES AND TIMES
15th June, 9am to 11am
Hilary Lees is a certified co-active coach, public speaker and trainer. She helps people to overcome overwhelm and manage the demands of their roles; embrace self-care and balance; harness their unique gifts and talents; build their leadership capabilities and hone their authentic leadership style so they can make a difference and thrive in their work. She supports all clients to find meaning and purpose, manage career transitions; navigate complex change and build their resilience and resourcefulness so they can achieve their full potential.
Date/TimeThursday 15 June 2023 9:00 am - 11:00 am