Progressive brands understand that an exceptional customer experience (CX) is critical to modern marketing success.
The same applies to agencies. Clients have never had so much choice and the best agencies are focusing their efforts on delivering an exceptional client experience to improve the client/agency relationship. Deliver on this promise and your clients will spend more, stay longer and have a huge positive impact on the culture of your agency.
This is a new 2-hour masterclass specifically designed for those with at least five years’ agency experience and explains clearly how to achieve this often complex goal.
We will cover
Through a blend of theory, practice and delegate participation, we will explore the notion of an exceptional client experience: why it is fast becoming the priority objective of account handlers and fundamental to the success of their agencies.
In a discipline that can be misunderstood, we provide structure to the role of a modern account handler. We shine a light on what is required to deliver a successful client experience, giving practical solutions to leading, managing, and growing a client/agency partnership.
- Who are your clients and what do they want?
- The tenets of a strong client/agency partnership
- The key drivers that impact the client experience
- What clients want you to know about the client experience
- A framework to help with the practical realities of delivering the day-to-day
- Difficult client situations, how do you manage them to best effect?
- Creating the conditions for account and agency growth
- Measuring the health and success of the client experience
- Proven methodologies to help delegates deliver on the promise of an exceptional client relationship
- Improved confidence in managing and leading client/agency partnerships both big and small
- Greater understanding of how to create the ideal relationship conditions to uncover and convert growth opportunities
This course is designed for account handlers in agency managerial positions, who are leading client/agency partnerships and looking for proven tools, methodologies, and frameworks to deliver client and agency success.
Specifically for those with at least five years’ agency experience.
DATE: 21st July, 9am to 11am
Keir Mather is an independent agency consultant and one of the most progressive thinkers on modern client/agency partnerships.
His expertise in client/agency relationships comes from 25 years working on both sides of the marketing fence; running agencies, managing flagship client relationships, and leading multi-disciplinary teams to every creative and marketing award there is.
Keir spent the majority of his career working at some of the world’s most respected agencies, including BBH (Publicis), Essence (WPP), and agency.com (Omnicom), leading global agency relationships with some of the world’s most sophisticated businesses, including Google, Unilever, British Airways, HP, Nokia, NBCUniversal and Universal Music.
Date/TimeThursday 21 July 2022 9:00 am - 11:00 am