Do you have too many meetings where not enough positive actions are taken?
Whilst we are all able to set up basic meeting requirements online and run a meeting, let us help you make meetings work more effectively for you and your team. Learn the tips and easy actions to ensure everyone is prepared, the meeting runs smoothly, efficiently, and effectively as possible and the meeting is action-orientated – reducing your busy diary and paving the way for more effective contribution.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand how to prepare for in-person and online meetings
- How to communicate effectively in advance of the meeting
- How to run meetings efficiently and effectively
- How to provide post-meeting notes and actions clearly
- In person meeting and online meeting preparation
- Free or low-cost tools to assist you
- Diary invites and setting expectations
- Pre-meeting information
- Effective running of meeting
- Post-event communication best practice
Appropriate for junior/mid-level/ all agency staff
24th May 2022
10am to 11.30am
Tiffany St James has trained over 10000 people in digital skills over the last seven years. She runs two consultancies: Transmute which she founded seven years ago for digital strategy and digital skills provision and Curate42 which she co-founded 2 years ago for immersive digital experiences. She originally helped Google set up Squared Online, their flagship digital course, and lectured live for 5 years for Google as well as training agencies and organisations directly from Government, Parliament and local authorities to setting up MTVs training facility across Europe and directly training Viacom social media teams. Aside from Training Tiffany regularly delivers social media campaigns for clients from driving vaccinations to art exhibitions. She also founded Consultancy Club to train independent consultants in the business of consultancy.
Date/TimeTuesday 24 May 2022 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Bookings are closed for this event.