MHFA ENGLAND CERTIFIED TRAINING : Mental Health Awareness
MHFA ENGLAND CERTIFIED: MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS
This is an introductory four-hour session to provide an understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma. You’ll gain a basic knowledge of common mental health issues, learn how to start a conversation around mental health and some strategies for looking after your own mental health and well-being.
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
- What is Mental Health?
- Mental Health Continuum
- Factors which affect Mental Health
- Stress and stress management
- Spotting signs of distress
- Mental Health conditions
- Take 10 Together – starting a supportive conversation
- My Mental Health toolkit
Dates & Times
4th April – 9am-1pm
Date/TimeMonday 04 April 2022 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.