MHFA ENGLAND CERTIFIED: MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AIDER
(4 ONLINE SESSIONS OVER 2 WEEKS PLUS SOME OPEN LEARNING)
Adult Mental Health First Aider
In the same way as learning physical first aid, this course teaches people how to recognise those crucial warning signs of mental ill health and feel confident to guide someone to appropriate support.
Through a blend of instructor-led live sessions and self-learning activities, you will:
– Develop practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
– Gain confidence to reassure and support a person in distress
– Learn how to guide them to further support for recovery
The live learning schedule is four 2 to 2.5 hour sessions over a two week period. Delegates will be sent a link for open learning modules that need to be completed in advance of the four sessions
All delegates will be qualified mental health first aiders following the four online sessions and will receive a certificate from MHFA England.
YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND ALL FOUR OF THE DATES SHOWN
Dates & Times – Mental Health First Aider
- Thursday 8th June 2021 09:15 – 12:15
- Thursday 10th June 2021 09:30 – 12:30
- Tuesday 15th June 2021 09:30 – 12:00
- Thursday 17th June 2021 09:30 – 12:00
Date/TimeTuesday 08 June 2021 - Thursday 17 June 2021 9:15 am - 12:30 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.