Negotiation Skills : ‘All-in-90’ TRAINING
Negotiation is part of day-to-day life in an agency – whether you are in negotiations with clients, colleagues or suppliers.
Being confident in your approach is key to success and this course will help you prepare correctly, be clear on the outcomes you are seeking and give hints and tips on how to conduct the negotiation to reach your desired outcome.
- A 90-minute training course running 10am – 11.30am
- Structured and interactive session with individual and small group exercises
- Zoom and Power Point used as session facilitation equipment
- Preparation task set for the course in advance
- Slides detailing course content available after the course
- Key attributes of good negotiators
- Preparation – planning outcomes and knowing the opposition
- Understanding compromise and collaboration
- Using tradeables
- Reaching agreement
- To identify the attributes of good negotiators
- To improve confidence when negotiating internally and externally
- To assist in selecting the correct method of approach
- To help reach satisfactory agreement
Date/TimeTuesday 28 June 2022 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Bookings are closed for this event.