Resilience is the ability to learn, adapt and bounce back from challenges and it is one of the most useful skills a leader can have, especially in a deadline driven agency environment and a volatile world. Higher resilience leads to better emotional management in the face of difficulty. It is also a skill we can learn.
We will cover:
- You will understand the neuroscience and the 8 building blocks of resilience
- You’ll discover how resilient you are, in what areas and what gaps exist
- You will learn strategies to help you stay buoyant when challenged
- You will come away with practical tips and mindset shifts
A fun, interactive and creative session which will include bite sized theory, creative tools, reflection time, group discussion and small break outs. You will be given handouts and tips you can apply immediately back in the agency.
- More resilience builds your ability to stay calm and think clearly under pressure
- Ability to reframe situations to stay upbeat not defeated
- Increased resourcefulness, being open to options
- More robust problem solving which leads to more confidence
Who is it for
Anyone who leads a team
DATE AND TIME
8th September, 9am to 11am
Sharon Baker is a highly experienced leadership coach and trainer. For 10 years she has coached CEO’s, entrepreneurs and leadership teams in creative agencies and corporations like the BBC, Barclays, Esso to enable leaders and managers to have the confidence, authenticity and emotional intelligence to perform at their best and lead high performing teams. She is in the top 1% of accredited coaches in the UK, and trains professional coaches. She worked in creative agencies for 20 years as an award-winning producer, client services director and as MD. She has a psychology degree, is a fine artist and has a Post Grad in coaching.
Date/TimeThursday 08 September 2022 9:00 am - 11:00 am