Selling Creative Ideas Without The Big Sell : ‘All-in-90’ TRAINING
Presenting creative work and ideas to clients is the culmination of hours and hours of hard work. All this time can be wasted if the work is not approved and you have to go back to the drawing board. This course is designed to ensure that you give your ideas the very best chance to be approved. It’s based on an assumption that ‘Great ideas sell themselves’ is never always the case.
- A 90-minute training course running 10am – 11.30pm
- Structured and interactive session with small group exercises
- Zoom and Power Point used as session facilitation equipment
- Slides detailing course content available after the course
- The story to get you from the brief to the idea
- Defining the idea and stress testing why it’s right and what the objections might be
- An introduction to the ‘Presentation Brief’
- Top tips to use every day
- Junior to Mid Level – All Departments
Date/TimeTuesday 19 July 2022 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Bookings are closed for this event.