THE AGENCY PROFITABILITY SERIES : Navigating Marketing Procurement
An intensive face to face workshop aimed at Senior Leadership level which focuses on; –
- Who are Marketing Procurement? Professional Procurement, their training and approaches, & the impact on Agencies
- Decision maker’s v’s Process Owners. Same or different? Who is our Customer?
- Pre-determining factors to why Brands treat Agencies a certain way, and how to spot (and avoid, or harness) them. (The same for how Agencies see / treat brands)
- Hearts + Minds: Flex the language to Procurement (and / or to Marketing). Savings focus v’s ‘the rest’ of Value
- An intro to Impactful Outreach and Influencing Procurement
- Senior Leadership. CEO, MD, Commercial Director, Finance Director
- Group size 12 delegates maximum
22nd May 2023
9.30am to 4.30pm
Stuart Dunk has over 14 years’ experience in both marketing agencies, and client side in marketing procurement and is focused on sharing that experience to boost agency effectiveness and profitability.
Previous roles have spanned both global and regional positions in organisations across FMCG, online sports betting, sports retail, and the public sector, at Nike, Reckitt Benckiser, Danone, Betfair.com, and the London Olympics.
He has led teams and been responsible for the relationships with senior leaders across marketing, legal, hr and procurement talent planning, finance, procurement, and of course the suppliers.
Responsible for the end to end sourcing strategy and implementation of hundreds of marketing procurement projects, from needs analysis and business case building, to RFIs, RFPs, negotiations and contracts, remuneration models + performance management, plus all associated project management, internal communications and adoption.
Taking these past experiences engaging across marketing and partnering on all agency-facing processes, I’m passionate about helping brands and agencies achieve business and marketing objectives, whether internal or consumer-facing.
Date/TimeMonday 22 May 2023 9:30 am - 4:30 pm