The number 1 mistake businesses make when it comes to mental health support (Member Event)
The Alliance of Independent Agencies has partnered with Everymind at Work to provide you with the opportunity to discover the number 1 mistake businesses make when it comes to workplace mental health support.
The webinar is ideal for anyone in HR, Management or Wellbeing, it is 100% tactical and after the session you will have a strategy you can apply right away to save you time, resources and budget.
As a valued client we would like to offer you the opportunity to join the webinar free of charge.
The webinar covers:
- The main mistake businesses make trying to support their employee’s mental health.
- Understanding the financial cost of this mistake and the added pressure it has on employees.
- Discover A NEW approach to workplacemental health, focusing on prevention and creating a safer working environment.
- A simple way to track the ROI of your workplace mental health strategy
- The lessons learnt from working with
- 100+ businesses over the past 6 months.
- Walk away from the session with a
- fresh approach, feeling confident
- in what to do next…
There’s limited spaces so please register quickly.
Paul is the Founder of Everymindatwork.com, mental health campaigner and speaker. For the past 5 years he has dedicated his career to normalising mental health conversations, sharing his own personal experience of losing his Dad to suicide at 18. He’s presented and worked with organisations such as Warner Bro’s, Mercer, Lloyds TSB, Ernst & Young, Deloitte and more and had his work featured on BBC News, Sky News and the Hufftington post.
Date/TimeWednesday 14 April 2021 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm