THE TALENT CHALLENGE – HOW TO RECRUIT AND RETAIN THE RIGHT PEOPLE
With people being the beating heart of creative industries, bringing that talent into your business and keeping them there has never been more important.
CHALLENGES YOUR AGENCY MAY BE EXPERIENCING…
…HOW TO RECRUIT EFFECTIVELY
…HOW TO POSITION YOURSELF AS AN ATTRACTIVE EMPLOYER
…IDENTIFYING THE RIGHT MOTIVATORS AND INCENTIVES FOR YOUR TEAM
…MANAGING FORMAL AND INFORMAL PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR TEAM
…HOW TO REDUCE STAFF TURNOVER AND RETAIN THE RIGHT PEOPLE
…THEN OUR WEBINAR SHOULD HELP TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.
POINTS FOR DISCUSSION
- Effective recruitment
- Retaining and developing talent
- Motivation beyond financial incentives
THE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
– Provides you with insight into recruitment and retention strategies.
– Provides you with advice and best practice examples to implement at your agency.
The discussion will be led by:
– Bruce Keir, Senior HR Consultant at Fortus, and
– Sophie Vale, HR & Talent Development Director at Zeal Creative and new leader of the Talent Group for The Alliance.
– Rob Quinn, Executive Director & Head of Creative Industries at Fortus, will be your host
We hope you’ll be able to join us.
* Please note we have a limit of participants for this specific date and time. These will be on a first come, first serve basis. Once we’ve reached this limit, you’ll be unable to register. In this instance, please reply to this email to receive a new invitation date and time.