THE AGENCY PROFITABILITY SERIES : Value Based Selling
An intensive face to face workshop aimed at Senior Leadership level which focuses on; –
- VBS as a Mindset
- Pricing is a small element of the wider topic – an end-point to VBS
- Every touchpoint reinforces (or reduces) the feeling of VBS in the brand
- Segmentation and Positioning as pre-requisites to successful selling
- Relative success of brand-led or agency-led processes: RFPs v’s networking, peer intros and targeted outreach
- Our aim for the brand: feeling excited and comfortable / reassured, + seen & heard
- The only true differentiator: Expertise
- Senior Leadership. CEO, MD, Commercial Director, Finance Director
- Group size 12 delegates maximum
22nd February 2023
9.30am to 4.30pm
20 Red Lion St
Stuart Dunk has over 14 years’ experience in both marketing agencies, and client side in marketing procurement and is focused on sharing that experience to boost agency effectiveness and profitability.
Previous roles have spanned both global and regional positions in organisations across FMCG, online sports betting, sports retail, and the public sector, at Nike, Reckitt Benckiser, Danone, Betfair.com, and the London Olympics.
He has led teams and been responsible for the relationships with senior leaders across marketing, legal, hr and procurement talent planning, finance, procurement, and of course the suppliers.
Responsible for the end to end sourcing strategy and implementation of hundreds of marketing procurement projects, from needs analysis and business case building, to RFIs, RFPs, negotiations and contracts, remuneration models + performance management, plus all associated project management, internal communications and adoption.
Taking these past experiences engaging across marketing and partnering on all agency-facing processes, I’m passionate about helping brands and agencies achieve business and marketing objectives, whether internal or consumer-facing.
Date/TimeWednesday 22 February 2023 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.