Date(s) - Thursday, 24 June 2021
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Date: Thursday 24th June, 2021
- Time: 5.00 – 6.00pm GMT
- Location: Virtual (Zoom)
Open to all – alliance members/non-members, those in marcomms sector and client side.
In Q1 2021, The Alliance of Independent Agencies, in partnership with Opinium, launched a wellbeing research survey in order to explore attitudes towards mental health in the marcomms industry. Particular focus was also placed on attitudes towards returning to work and how those in the marcomms sector have felt over the past year.
On Thursday 24th June, join The Alliance of Independent Agencies, Opinium and Social and Local, for a webinar and panel discussion which will explore the findings from the wellbeing research, share best practice advice for senior leaders off the back of the research and how to prioritise employee wellbeing in the ‘new normal’.
We shall also be discussing The Brilliant Creative Minds Code of Conduct, which has recently been launched to stamp out behaviours that impact employee wellbeing and diminish creativity in the advertising and communications industry.
- Hear from Sophie Holland, Senior Researcher at Opinium, as she shares the latest findings from the wellbeing research and the implications for our industry going forward.
- Hear from Stephanie Drakes from Social and Local, the agency behind the Brilliant Creative Minds Code of Conduct, and hear about their mission to protect creativity in the marcomms industry by eradicating practices in procurement, commissioning and agency cultures that compromise mental health and wellbeing.
- Join Ruth Kieran, co-chair of the Alliance of Independent Agencies, as she hosts a lively panel discussion with Sophie Holland, Stephanie Drakes, Graham Kemp, Director at the Alliance of Independent Agencies, and Alexandra Stamp, Wellbeing Group Chair, at the Alliance of Independent Agencies.
- From workload management and burnout to facilitating open conversations, get practical tips for improving wellbeing within your agency
- And more!