- Introduction to the Strategy Framework
- How to set measurable social media objectives
- Channel Strategy: What channels are good at and how to choose them
- Creativity and cut through on social media campaigns
- Content strategy and digital funnels
- Implementation Planning
- Measuring effectiveness
Tiffany St.James Bio
Tiffany’s personal mission is to embed better digital capability. She helps people to understand how to make immediate, practical use of technology and inspires and excites people and organisations.
She has worked with Sir Tim Berners-Lee to get the government started on the digital road, and most recently led the social media platforms following the tragic Grenfell Tower Fire.
Tiffany speaks worldwide at industry and corporate conferences, to address organisations large and small, at schools, colleges and universities, and as an after-dinner speaker.
Date/TimeWednesday 02 June 2021 9:00 am - 2:00 pm