Workshop 12 – Commercial Awareness
- Putting together a profitable budget
- Avoiding overspends
- Talking confidently with clients about finances
- Understanding the wider agency financials
Andrew Reeves Bio
Andrew has over 25 years experience working in the marketing and tech sector, mainly within major networks. As a certified accountant, he has worked across commercial and financial roles helping agencies plan and control business needs.
Over the years, Andrew has honed his knowledge across three core disciplines:
1) Financial Management: Business planning, budgeting and investment appraisal.
2) Commercial Management: Pricing, Negotiations and Contracts.
3) Operations Management: Cashflow, Processes, Reporting.
Throughout his career, Andrew has developed and run training courses in order to help agencies maximise their commercial strength and help develop individual careers.
Andrew is currently a Director and part owner of a mid sized London based agency.
Date/TimeWednesday 06 October 2021 9:00 am - 2:00 pm