- How do consumers choose and buy?
- How this is the starting point for designing the use of different media and disciplines.
- Latest insights from consumer psychology into how humans process information.
- Building a picture of influence in a particular category.
- Matching media and methods to your effectiveness model.
Julian Saunders Bio
Julian Saunders is a strategist, trainer and writer who has had three careers.
In advertising, he was Planning Director at Ogilvy, Head of Strategy at McCann-Erickson and CEO of red cell advertising, a WPP agency dedicated to challenger thinking.
He took a sabbatical in 2003/4 to edit a textbook for The Account Planning Group on the impact of digital technology. ( “The Communications Challenge” APG 2004).
Then he focussed on design thinking and the application of Behavioural psychology to behaviour change. He was Non-executive Planning Director of Good Technology (gt), ran The Big Thinkers program for UK government (COI) and joined an Innovation team at Google (The Zoo).
He teaches courses for strategists and brand owners in the UK and internationally. He publishes regularly and blogs at www.joinedupthink.com.
Date/TimeWednesday 03 February 2021 9:00 am - 2:00 pm