SHOPPER MARKETING – IMPACT OF CONSUMER BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE
- What is Shopper Marketing?
- The brand, the retailer and the shopper
- Shopper journeys and touch points
- Shopper Marketing and the use of influencers
- Impact of COVID-19 on Shopper
PLACE OF PROMOTIONS IN THE MARKETING MIX
- Role of promotions
- Promotional techniques/mechanics
- Promotional technology, trends and issues
VALUE OF EXPERIENCES IN BRAND BUILDING
- What is Experiential Marketing?
- Key experiential considerations
- Impact of COVID-19 on brand experiences
- Experiential case histories
Fran Longford Bio
Fran spent 15 years in a number of highly regarded agencies including Triangle (an independent integrated agency) as Joint Managing Director. She then left the agency world and set up and now runs her own consultancy specialising in training agency staff. Fran works on devising and running training programmes for wide range of leading agencies and industry bodies– running tailor-made training programmes at all levels from Graduate to Board level.
Laura Keates Bio
With over 15 years experience in the industry, Laura worked her way up from Account Executive to Head of Client Service at a range of leading agencies. In 2018 she set up her own marketing consultancy working with B2C and B2B clients in FMCG, Fitness, and Finance. Laura provides strategic marketing support for clients, agencies and consultancy firms. She has a passion for development of account handlers and continues to mentor industry peers.
Date/TimeWednesday 29 September 2021 9:00 am - 1:00 pm