Diversity, Equity & Inclusion E-Learning Suite
£100.00 – £120.00 +VAT
FOR 2023 WE ARE OFFERING THIS 9 MODULE ESSENTIALS CERTIFICATE AT THE REDUCED PRICE OF £100 FOR ALLIANCE MEMBERS
We have partnered with The Hobbs Consultancy to provide this e-learning certification consisting of 9 modules which you can access at your convenience. The programme will help you bring about positive change in your agency by taking an in-depth look at 9 different diversity and inclusion topics.
Who is it for?
This certification is for people at all levels in the communications industry. This series of 9 flexible e-learning courses is designed to help raise awareness of Diversity and Inclusion topics within the workplace
What will they achieve?
By completing these 9 modules, we hope that you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of nine diversity topics and the business case for each
- Learn about how the key issues for each group of people may show up in the workplace
- Get to grips with some of the critical barriers in the way of inclusion across each topic
- Explore your own biases and how you might overcome them
- Take away practical tips to implement in your organisation to make it a more inclusive place to work.
What will it cost?
We are offering this for £100 (+VAT) for our members and £120 (+VAT) for non-members.
Our beliefs about women in the workplace are built at a young age and continue to impact our experiences, both as men and women in the workplace, as adults. Work through practical tips towards identifying and addressing gender disparities in the workplace.
Disabled people account for 1 in 5 of us and yet we pay the least attention to this group when discussing diversity. Learn what you can do to make the workplace more inclusive for disabled people.
Change the narrative around gender identity and step into your allyship, to create workplace cultures where we all feel comfortable to bring the intersections of our identities to work.