All Alliance members must agree to the Alliance Membership Agreement which is detailed in the ‘Terms & Conditions’ and ‘Code of Conduct’. Using the links below please ensure to read, download and save them for future reference. By ticking the box below your are agreeing on behalf of your agency to the terms detailed in the Alliance Membership Agreement.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
General Terms and Conditions
- This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- The named party (The ‘Agency’) will have paid online or will be invoiced upon signature of this contract.
- Unless otherwise agreed, payment must be received within 21 days of the invoice.
- The benefit structure detailed in this contract is for the sole use and benefit to The named agency and is not to be subdivided, shared or distributed with any firm other than the signatory of this contract and therefore excludes but is not limited to partners, affiliates, suppliers or associations.
- To qualify an independent agency is one that provides products and marketing/creative services to brand owners and others whereby the equity ownership and/or management decision making (ie through designated share structure such as B shares) of the agency is controlled (at least 50%) by those that directly work in the business.
Payments and Cancellations
- A signed confirmation by the Agency is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions, which is a 12-month membership or a rolling monthly membership. This agreement unless otherwise stated starts on the agreed start date of the membership.
- All Annual memberships require full payment at the start of the membership as standard, however the Customer may enter into a monthly payment plan. When monthly payments are selected, a direct debit set-up is required.
- Non-payment can also result in the immediate suspension of the services described in the agreement.
- No refunds are accepted once the contract is signed by the Agency.
- Cancellations will be accepted after an initial 12 month minimum period, and with two month’s notice thereafter.
- All annual memberships will automatically renew after the 12 months. All monthly payment plans will continue to run unless cancelled, with one month’s notice.
- All members agree to adhere to the Alliance “Code of Conduct” with a commitment to meet the high standards expected of member agencies. The full Code of Conduct is available to view here.
- Globality business verification. All member agencies will undergo an ongoing monthly validation process through a third-party provider “Globality”. This service will review criteria including financial status and reputation and as a result will apply a verified membership within the Alliance. Once verified the agency will appear as a verified member at https://allindependentagencies.org/members/ Should your agency not meet the validation criteria, all member benefits will remain available, but the agency name will be removed from the validated list online.
- Any modifications to the services described in the agreement can only be made in writing, by “The Alliance” at its discretion and with agreement by both parties. Therefore, without written agreement or confirmation, should the Agency subsequently choose or be unable to use all benefits of the services described in the agreement, no compensation, substitute or refund will be given.
- The Alliance shall not assign, transfer or subcontract any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Agency.
- The Alliance shall perform the Services: (i) in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement; (ii) with the highest level of care, skill and diligence and in accordance with best practice in the Alliance’s industry, profession or trade: (iii) in a timely manner; and (iv) in accordance with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations.
- Both parties will comply with all applicable data protection and privacy legislation in force from time to time including (without limitation) the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679), the Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2002/58/EC (as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC) and all other legislation and regulatory requirements in force from time to time which apply to a party relating to the use of personal data (including, without limitation, the privacy of electronic communications).
As a full member you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Access to 50+ Free Member Group Events per year
- Access to the Alliance & Oystercatchers Partnership
- Access to the Alliance & LBBOnline Partnership
- Access to industry surveys and benchmarking reports
- Member rates for any Alliance training including the Alliance Diploma in Integrated Marketing
- Pitch Protection
- Legal Helpline
- Collective Agency Purchasing Power
- Upon successful verification by Globality member agencies will be credited on the Alliance website