TRAINING : Effective Communication Skills
There is a well-known statistic that only 7% of communication is based on the words we use. It’s less well known that poor communication accounts for 93% of business mistakes. In this session you will take away concrete tips to ensure that your communication is spot on, so you can motivate, empower, engage and inspire, ensure the smooth running of the business and have more impact.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Exactly why good communication is crucial for business growth
- 3 easy ways to ensure your communication is inspiring and motivating
- How to avoid common mistakes that may be silently destroying your relationships
- How to empower others and have more influence and impact within the company
- Knowing the psychology of communication to have more influence and impact
- The key communication skills to use so you can’t get it wrong
- The importance of clarity and the skills that enable connection and collaboration
- The phrases and words to use to build trust in conversations
Appropriate for junior/mid-level agency staff with people management responsibility
DATE: 16th April 2024
Sharon Baker is a highly experienced leadership coach and trainer. For 10 years she has coached leadership teams, CEO’s and senior leaders in creative agencies and corporations like the BBC, Barclays, Esso to enable leaders and managers to have the confidence, authenticity and emotional intelligence to perform at their best and lead high performing teams. She is in the top 1% of accredited coaches in the UK, and trains professional coaches. She worked in creative agencies for 20 years as an award-winning producer, client services director and as MD. She has a psychology degree, is a fine artist and has a Post Grad in coaching.
Date/TimeTuesday 16 April 2024 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Less than 2 hrs