TRAINING : How To Develop Winning Pitches and Retain Clients
YOU WILL LEARN
- Clarity on the quality of brief that should be receiving an example of inputs that go into briefing template that you can share and request from your clients
- Client-side perspective of what the brief you receive may be indicating and what you can interpret about the author based on the information given.
- ‘Red pen’ methodology to interrogate brief and draft questions for Q&A across the key components
- How to draft ‘Push back’ questions to ask the client in Q&A ensure you are getting all the information you need to develop a robust proposal or brief
- How to structure your proposal to ensure that you demonstrate understanding of the brand or business challenge.
- Empowerment on the questions you can and should ask in order to gain the clarity you need to develop a robust proposal and response
- Structure and flow to use to demonstrate understanding and proposed approach
We will be reviewing the key information we need to extract from briefs and need to request to enable us to define the Market and Business context and challenges, Brand and Consumer task and the Marketing and Campaign objectives for you to help address. We will also review how you can use this understanding to form basis of proposal and structure in your responses.
Account Manager, Business Development and Planners
DATE: 26th September 2024
Abigail Dixon is a Chartered Marketer and Fellow, an approved and accredited CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) consultant and trainer. Throughout her 20 year career she has gained an extensive track record for delivering profitable brand growth both client-side at Bosch, Premier Foods, Burger King and Britvic and, latterly, in a consultancy capacity through her consultancy Labyrinth Marketing which strive to step change brands, peoples and agencies growth through consultancy, mentoring, training and coaching. This is done across multiple categories and sectors whose clients GSK, TBK, Ferrero, SHS group to name a few.
Date/TimeThursday 26 September 2024 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Less than 2 hrs