Alliance Plan 2022 – Presentation Deck
You can watch the session here: How We Plan On Championing Independent Agencies In 2022
2021 may have had its challenges for all agencies but it certainly was a period when independents came into their own and there appeared to be more opportunities than ever with some major clients recognising and appreciating independent agencies.
So we believe that now is the time for independents and the Alliance is ready to not only support the independent agency community but also to celebrate and promote it so the whole industry and beyond is aware of how talented, entrepreneurial, culturally vibrant, agile and creative we truly are.
Catch up on the session here to learn more about how the Alliance is:
· Tackling the war on talent with our peer to peer action groups and keynote presentations.
· Addressing Agency Profitability with tailored programs.
· Making our member agencies a point of difference through our 3rd party verification accreditation scheme ensures credibility and professional recognition.
· Creating through the Alliance’s Talent Lab more learning & development programmes to enable everyone in the agency to perform to their best
· Celebrating the brilliant creative work produced by independent agencies through the Independent Agency Awards 2022 at Madfest.
Alliance membership is for everyone in the agency and we have over 100 activities for your agency to get involved in. These programs are designed to make agency people the very best they can be an running alongside that we have an external focus to promote and champion independent agencies across the industry and beyond to celebrate how agile, entrepreneurial, diverse and creative they are . We look forward to seeing you all in 2022.