EXCELLENCE TRAINING : Excellence in Presentations (London)
A training course focusing on developing and expanding the range of skills required in presenting to today’s business environment. It will allow you to explore your potential as a communicator, and give you some key tips that will really make a difference.
A structured and interactive training session with both individual and small group exercises, and use of role play scenarios to practice skills learned:
- Your voice – an amazing instrument
- What’s the point?
- What the hell is going on?
- Get them on the bus
- PowerPoint or PowerPoint less
- Are you ready to “come out” of your presentation
- Improve your confidence as a communicator
- Role play practice opportunities
- Techniques you can apply straight away to your presentation for immediate effect
- New Business Directors
- Account handlers who need their confidence building
- Senior Account handlers who want to take some risks
DATES AND TIMES
11th April 2024
Tessa Morton has over 15 years experience in running workshops and coaching programmes for agencies. Her background is as a trained actress and drama teacher. Tessa has developed a business that works, helping to support confident and not so confident speakers to take control and create an impact when presenting, whatever the circumstances. Her style is challenging yet supportive. She aims to get her pupils to connect with their purpose rather than presenting from a prescribed formula.
Date/TimeThursday 11 April 2024 9:30 am - 5:00 pm