MHFA ENGLAND CERTIFIED TRAINING : Mental Health First Aider (Two Day Online Course)
MHFA ENGLAND CERTIFIED: MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AIDER
(TWO DAY ONLINE COURSE)
Adult Mental Health First Aid
This course is a two day online course ideal for those who would like to become an MHFAider®
Alongside the best evidence-based Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training, MHFAiders® are also provided with three-year access to ongoing learning and support through the MHFAider Support App®.
The app gives you 24/7 digital support, access to exclusive resources, ongoing learning opportunities, and the benefit of joining England’s largest community of trained MHFAiders®.
As an MHFAider® you will be able to:
- Recognise those that may be experiencing poor mental health and provide them with first-level support and early intervention
- Encourage a person to identify and access sources of professional help and other supports
- Practise active listening and empathy
- Have a conversation with improved mental health literacy around language and stigma
- Discuss the role in depth, including boundaries and confidentiality
- Practise self-care
All delegates will be qualified mental health first aiders following the online sessions and will receive a certificate from MHFA England.
Dates & Times – Mental Health First Aider
4th and 5th December – 9am to 5pm each day
Date/TimeMonday 04 December 2023 - Tuesday 05 December 2023 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
More than a day
Bookings are closed for this event.