TRAINING : Financial Wellbeing in the Workplace: How to Get Started and Keep Going…
While financial education ideally starts at home and continues in school, from the age of 16/18/21 the majority of us enter the workplace, and we’ll be there until our 60s or longer.
This training session will look at how employers can best support the financial wellbeing of staff, in an economic climate where more than half of employees admitted finding it difficult to keep up with bills and credit commitments, according to 2023 research by the CIPD.
- What financial wellbeing is and why it matters in the workplace
- Why low levels of financial wellbeing isn’t ‘just’ a low-income problem
- Key elements of a financial wellbeing in the workplace programme
- The importance of co-designing your financial wellbeing programme with staff
- Applying a coaching approach to help managers have confident and productive conversations with staff about money.
Delegate Level: Appropriate for HR professionals, workplace wellbeing leads, staff with line management responsibilities.
DATE: 6th June, 2024
Talia Loderick is a Money Coach and Festival of Happiness 2022 speaker, based in Cardiff, Wales, UK. She calls her money coaching practice TLC because when she realised the acronym for Tender Loving Care also stands for Talia Loderick Coaching, she almost swooned with joy. Because who doesn’t need a dose of TLC from time to time? Rhetorical question – we all do.
Talia offers one-to-one coaching designed to help people understand and take control of their behaviour with money so they can stop stressing about money and start making sure they have enough to live well – now and in future. Talia also delivers financial wellbeing sessions for teams, organisations and community groups because, well, we’re never done learning.
Date/TimeThursday 06 June 2024 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Less than 2 hrs