TRAINING : How To Be The Best Account Handler In Your Agency
Account Handlers are a positive and competitive lot by nature. But the transition from lively pup to ‘Top Dog’ often seems a difficult and frustrating process.
The problem is that ‘on the job training’ is only as good as ‘that particular job’. This course provides an ideal opportunity to really focus on what makes a good Account Handler GREAT.
This 90-minute training course is aimed at developing tried and trusted methods of the art of Account Handling, a timely refresher for some, a lifesaver for others.
YOU WILL LEARN
- To manage time better rather than time managing you
- To lead people, teams and projects
- To understand what clients want from their agencies but also how to say ‘no’
- The importance of planning your time, the to do list and avoiding procrastination
- Our business is, at it’s heart, a ‘people’ business so we will explore some simple yet effective tools to inspire colleagues and to make projects run like clockwork
- How clients view their agencies, what they love and what they hate. We will also look at how to have the courage to have those difficult conversations that sometimes have to be had when clients expectations are unrealistic
- For junior level agency Account Handlers with 1-3 years experience. They now know how to do the basics but want to step up a level
DATE: 25th April 2024
Paul Burns spent 25 very successful and exciting years at Saatchi & Saatchi looking after client business. He became their Training Director and first Director of Knowledge Practices, sitting on the main Management Board of the Agency.
He is recognised to have passion and skill in developing people and won several industry awards for Learning and Development.
He has run accounts across a wide variety of businesses, from the hugely successful bid and launch of the National Lottery, to fast turnaround business on News International. He has led teams on large and complex financial brands and has run countless Blue Chip fmcg brands.
In 2015 he became a co-founder of Rock and a Hardplace a new and award winning eLearning program for the Marcoms industry.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Date/TimeThursday 25 April 2024 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Less than 2 hrs