TRAINING : How To Sell Creative Ideas without the Big Sell
Presenting Creative work and ideas to clients is the culmination of hours and hours of hard work. All this time can be wasted if the work is not approved and you have to go back to the drawing board.
This course is designed to ensure that you give your agencies ideas the very best chance to be approved. It’s based on an assumption that ‘Great ideas sell themselves’ is never always the case. This 90-minute training course course will help Account Handlers and Creative teams present ideas in a more persuasive way
YOU WILL LEARN
- To utilise some basic presentations skills to be a ‘more polished version of you’
- To use the ‘Presentation Brief’ as a tool to prepare your creative presentations
- To use the power of storytelling when presenting ideas
- What we love and hate about presenting and to recognise that preparation and rehearsal is key
- The key elements of the ‘Presentation Brief’ focusing on how to reveal the real meeting objective and how to calibrate the presentation to the type of client you are presenting too… their typology not their title
- The basics of storytelling and how it can make such a compelling way to present creative ideas. A simple structure to frame the story of how the agency got to the idea
Account Handlers and Creative Teams with 2-5 years experience
DATE: 4th July 2024
Paul Burns spent 25 very successful and exciting years at Saatchi & Saatchi looking after client business. He became their Training Director and first Director of Knowledge Practices, sitting on the main Management Board of the Agency.
He is recognised to have passion and skill in developing people and won several industry awards for Learning and Development.
He has run accounts across a wide variety of businesses, from the hugely successful bid and launch of the National Lottery, to fast turnaround business on News International. He has led teams on large and complex financial brands and has run countless Blue Chip fmcg brands.
In 2015 he became a co-founder of Rock and a Hardplace a new and award winning eLearning program for the Marcoms industry.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Date/TimeThursday 04 July 2024 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Less than 2 hrs