TRAINING : How To Create Opportunities by Understanding Clients’ Business
Only by agency Account Handlers and Planners fully understanding their clients business, and asking the right questions, rather than answering the wrong ones can agencies create initiatives to build their client’s businesses, brands and reputations. This 90-minute training course will put clients business back on top of the agenda
YOU WILL LEARN
- To ask more questions and the power of curiosity
- To appreciate why clients love nothing more than an agency really caring about their business
- To use simple models and tools to approach clients in a more business like way
- What do we really know about our clients business? 10 key questions every team should know about their clients
- A client perspective on what they expect from their agencies and why they want them to be business partners not just comms partners
- How to use simple tools and models to leverage this new found understanding of clients business to help create business building initiatives for clients and by so doing help build the agencies business and reputation too
Account Handlers and Junior Planners with 2-5 years experience who are brilliant at execution and have a good rapport with clients but are struggling to be taken seriously
DATE: 8th February 2024
Paul Burns spent 25 very successful and exciting years at Saatchi & Saatchi looking after client business. He became their Training Director and first Director of Knowledge Practices, sitting on the main Management Board of the Agency.
He is recognised to have passion and skill in developing people and won several industry awards for Learning and Development.
He has run accounts across a wide variety of businesses, from the hugely successful bid and launch of the National Lottery, to fast turnaround business on News International. He has led teams on large and complex financial brands and has run countless Blue Chip fmcg brands.
In 2015 he became a co-founder of Rock and a Hardplace a new and award winning eLearning program for the Marcoms industry.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Date/TimeThursday 08 February 2024 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Less than 2 hrs
Bookings are closed for this event.