TRAINING : Performance Management
It’s something that both managers and team members hate, however gaining clarity around what the team do really well and how they can improve, is a gamechanger for performance. It makes people feel valued, encourages initiative and builds competence and job satisfaction. ‘Accidental’ managers simply don’t learn these skills on the job. This practical session will change perspectives on it, and impart skills to encourage a ’growth’ culture.
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to apply the 3 key principles that enable the employee to feel empowered: that they feel heard and understood, they feel in control and they evaluate themselves
- How to develop a supportive mindset and challenge effectively
- The skills to deliver clear feedback that can be heard and discussed openly
- Understanding what stops us from giving and receiving ‘feedback’,
- The importance of good performance development in agency growth
- How to deliver constructive feedback so it is acted upon, and deal with pushback
- Language and exact phrases to start and use in conversations
- We use real life examples so the learning can be applied immediately
Appropriate for junior/mid-level agency staff with people management responsibility
Date: 17th September 2024
Sharon Baker is a highly experienced leadership coach and trainer. For 10 years she has coached leadership teams, CEO’s and senior leaders in creative agencies and corporations like the BBC, Barclays, Esso to enable leaders and managers to have the confidence, authenticity and emotional intelligence to perform at their best and lead high performing teams. She is in the top 1% of accredited coaches in the UK, and trains professional coaches. She worked in creative agencies for 20 years as an award-winning producer, client services director and as MD. She has a psychology degree, is a fine artist and has a Post Grad in coaching.
Date/TimeTuesday 17 September 2024 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Less than 2 hrs