TRAINING : How to Tame Your Inner Critic
One of the biggest blockers to success or taking action at work, is our inner critic. We all have one, and it is chattering all the time. In fact, research shows that 80% of our thoughts are negative and 95% are repetitive… that’s a lot of our inner critic saying “no, no, no!”. The good news is that once you can hear it, you can build a more realistic perspective which allows you to be more positive, more resilient, more creative, happier and DO BETTER WORK!
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to ‘unhook’ yourself and disempower your inner critic
- How to make sure it doesn’t stop you from taking action or opportunities
- How to go positively go towards what you want in your work life
- The role of the inner critic and how it serves us psychologically
- Six things you need to know to reframe and tame your inner critic
- How to see it in a whole different light and use it positively
- Proven, practical techniques to stay unhooked from the critical critter, day to day.
- You’ll leave with a toolkit with easy and fun techniques to use every time the inner critic raises its head.
Appropriate for the whole agency
Date: Tues 29th October 2024
Sharon Baker is a highly experienced leadership coach and trainer. For 10 years she has coached leadership teams, CEO’s and senior leaders in creative agencies and corporations like the BBC, Barclays, Esso to enable leaders and managers to have the confidence, authenticity and emotional intelligence to perform at their best and lead high performing teams. She is in the top 1% of accredited coaches in the UK, and trains professional coaches. She worked in creative agencies for 20 years as an award-winning producer, client services director and as MD. She has a psychology degree, is a fine artist and has a Post Grad in coaching.
Date/TimeTuesday 29 October 2024 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Less than 2 hrs