TRAINING : How to Use Generative AI for Agencies
Generative AI tools can be a powerful support to agency visualisations, research, marketing support and automations.
Understanding not only which Generative AIs to use, but how to use the tools to best effect is key to being future fit.
With the plethora of AI tools. Plug-ins and upgrades flooding the market it’s a busy space to navigate and to keep up to date.
This full day course helps you get to grips with the latest tool innovations and embed the practice into your agency day to day work.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand which AI tools can support agency delivery for research, support of written content and support of visual content.
- Understand the Generative AI tool landscape
- Use ChatGPT for research, ideation and copy support
- Create Generative AI prompts
- Chat with PDFs, Spreadsheets and Video
- Instruct LLMs in your tone of voice
- Create your own GPT
- Create images with ChatGPT and Midjourney
- Understand risks and limitations
- Experience Generative AI text and image tools in a live environment
- Up to date knowledge of AI Tools
- Hands on guided support in creation and use
- Key agency uses and user journey
- All roles
DATES AND TIMES
- 27th June 2024
Tiffany St James is a global award-winning digital strategist, tech speaker and consultancy Founder. She has been voted as one of the top 25 women to have changed British Digital Industry in the last 25 years. She founded her digital management consultancy Transmute which helps large organisations and governments to embrace digital change through the smart use of digital strategy, psychology, emerging tech and education. Transmute’s clients include BBC, Capgemini, Google, Microsoft, Cabinet Office and Viacom. Tiffany has delivered over 300 training courses to over 10000 people in digital skills over the last ten years. She helped Google set up Squared Online, their flagship digital course, and lectured for 5 years for Google. She trains agencies and organisations on consultancy and emerging digital skills as well as designing and delivering in-house academies for agencies and corporate clients from Government to MTV.
Date/TimeThursday 27 June 2024 10:00 am - 4:00 pm