TRAINING : Introduction to Generative AI
Understanding the fast-moving opportunities in AI are key to helping ensure your agency is future fit.
With the plethora of AI tools. Plug-ins and upgrades flooding the market it’s a busy space to navigate to find which tools could be of key help for your agency – from visualisations to research and copy support.
This short course helps you to understand the opportunities and uses for AI and Generative AI tools for agencies and the common tools best able to help you.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand differences between AI and Generative AI
- Understand which AI tools can support agency delivery for research, support of written content and support of visual content.
- Understand risks and limitations of Generative AI tools.
- Understand Generative AI prompt construction.
- Understand how tool licenses affect what can be used and shared.
- Up to date knowledge of AI Tools
- Understanding risks and limitations
- Understanding what to use for which situation
- All roles
DATES AND TIMES
- 27th February 2024
Tiffany St Jamesis a global award-winning digital strategist, tech speaker and consultancy Founder. She has been voted as one of the top 25 women to have changed British Digital Industry in the last 25 years. She founded her digital management consultancy Transmute which helps large organisations and governments to embrace digital change through the smart use of digital strategy, psychology, emerging tech and education. Transmute’s clients include BBC, Capgemini, Google, Microsoft, Cabinet Office and Viacom. Tiffany has delivered over 300 training courses to over 10000 people in digital skills over the last ten years. She helped Google set up Squared Online, their flagship digital course, and lectured for 5 years for Google. She trains agencies and organisations on consultancy and emerging digital skills as well as designing and delivering in-house academies for agencies and corporate clients from Government to MTV.
Date/TimeTuesday 27 February 2024 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.