TRAINING : Navigating Well-Being and Peak Performance for the Ultimate Agency Advantage.
Well-being is a foundational ingredient for high performance. When we effectively manage stress, are in good health, are motivated and feel supported by our managers and organisations, we can perform at our best.
In a world where the emotional health of employees directly influences business outcomes (a notable 58% impact on job performance), this workshop is designed for agencies seeking to cultivate a thriving, psychologically healthy, and high-performing team that propels your agency toward collective success.
- The Cost of Poor Emotional Well-being at Work & why only having a Mental Health First Aider isn’t enough.
- Rethinking Emotions in the Workplace & Their Advantage to Performance.
- Navigating Stress: Good vs Bad & How to Manage Difficult Feelings More Effectively at Work.
- Thriving in Life = Thriving at Work.
- Supporting Your Team’s Emotional Well-being with Confidence.
- Creating a Psychologically Safe Culture That Promotes Collaboration, Trust, and Creativity.
Delegate Level: Appropriate for the whole agency, but particularly those in middle/senior management roles.
DATE: 12th June 2024
Megan Nicola Airey is an Emotional Well-being and Intelligence Mentor with 10+ years of experience guiding individuals and companies on the intrinsic yet often overlooked link between looking after your team’s emotional well-being and increasing company performance & profitability.
She runs workshops, talks and trainings around the ROI available to companies & communities when you know how to successfully cultivate emotionally safe cultures.
Date/TimeWednesday 12 June 2024 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Less than 2 hrs