TRAINING : Building Client Relationships
Building and consolidating relationships with Clients is a key part of career development in an agency. This course will help you understand what Clients need from agency staff and give you top tips on how to understand Clients better, how to build relationships with them and how to make yourself invaluable to them.
- A 90-minute training course running 10am – 11.30am
- Structured and interactive session with individual and small group exercises
- Zoom and Power Point used as session facilitation equipment
- Preparation task set for the course in advance
- Slides detailing course content available after the course
YOU WILL LEARN
- To assist with understanding Client needs and expectations
- To develop strong relationships with Client
- To establish how to provide an added value level of Client service
- Good Client service – how to understand and pre- empt needs and expectations
- Client relationship building – developing and building strong relationships virtually and in person
- Understanding how to work with different Client personality types
- Making yourself invaluable to Clients through proactivity and adding value
- Appropriate for junior to mid-level agency staff with regular Client contact
28th June 2023
10am to 11.30am
Fran Longford spent 15 years heading up Client business at various top agencies, leading teams on everything from alcohol and finance to grocery and telecoms. Fran then became joint MD of Triangle Communications, an independent integrated agency and was responsible for both existing and new Client retention and agency staff development. In 2000 she moved on to set up FL Training to pursue her passion for people development. She runs training programs and coaching for the marcoms industry to enable mangers and teams to perform at their best and to inspire them to motivate and empower their teams.
Date/TimeWednesday 28 June 2023 - Tuesday 19 September 2023 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Less than 2 hrs
Log in if you already have an account with us.